• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Glad to ride daily but......

mfifer

Titan Silver
...this how boring it really is. 50 mile round trip but this is what it looks like heading home. The top picture is from what one might call my office , from south range , White Sands Missile Range. The road headed up the mountain is the Battan Memorial Hwy (my ride home) between Alamogordo and Las Cruces New Mexico and White Sands National Monument is about 25 miles rith from where I am standing.
PS it is right at 100 degrees in the pictures.

DSCN0592-600.jpg

DSCN0596-600.jpg

DSCN0599-600.jpg

Mike

I would be jealous of your commute to and from work...if I wasn't retired:bolt

Well I too am retired but the Army offered me money to go back to work and I was only 53 so there you go. It does give me the excuse to ride every day.

Mike

Take that beast up to Cloudcroft once in a while and wear the sides of your tires for a change!

It is nice to ride to work every day no matter how straight the roads are. I commute 35 miles each way to Fort Leonard Wood about 9 out of 10 days. Fortunately for me, there are very few straights.:stick

Take that beast up to Cloudcroft once in a while and wear the sides of your tires for a change!

It is nice to ride to work every day no matter how straight the roads are. I commute 35 miles each way to Fort Leonard Wood about 9 out of 10 days. Fortunately for me, there are very few straights.:stick

You've been to Holloman I see. We just got the first 2 F22 Raptors last monday.
Cloudcroft is a butte of a ride . I have not made it on anything but the motorhome and not much turn leaning in it!!!

Mike

Back