• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How To Park A Bike In New Orleans..

tourunigo

...well, on Bourbon St anyway. Here are a few quick pictures of how we did it.

June7download057.jpg

so, off with the mirrors and bags

June7download059.jpg

... a bit urban adventure riding

June7download060.jpg

... and there you are: In the courtyard.

Thought I'd share this little snip until I get more Blog time. -Bob

Bob , A fine bike , a great place, a lovely wife, and sunny day. Man what more could one ask for!!!!
Thanks for sharing , Mike

Thanks Mike. If I wasn't having so many freakin' frustrations with our blog I would have posted them there as well. We came through NM on Friday (Santa Barbara today) and it was really quite hot. Can't complain at all..... many in this country are suffering from unrelenting rains and subsequent devastation. We have been very fortunate in our sunny adventure. -Bob

Unigo. Is there anything they can't do?

Wonderful concept eh? I think we're the only one out here with one! Great performer on this journey. Now on the Cool Coast and loving the crisp morning air. Texas was so quick and sorry we missed connecting.... but you'll be back to Nova Scotia some time? -Bob

Glad to hear all is well. Good thing you made it through on Friday . Today was 104 and that was not supposed to be here till tomorrow. I went inside the motorhome today to get ready to roll next weekend and my digital thermometer was out of range . I had to turn on both A/C's for about 10 minutes before it would read 123.
I just keep thinking " I could be in Yuma" !!!

Mike

Back