• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

"Entertainment - Late addition" & "Erudio" (merged threads)

statdawg

High & Dry
In Latin it means to polish, smooth / instruct, teach, educate and best discribes a another marketing direction for BMW and a bright future for a young champion.

Meet National Champion Freestyle Stunt Rider, Chris 'Teach' McNeil the new addition to BMW Motorrad USA. 'Teach' loves the new F 800 S since he can do his work on the stock bike with just a few basic adjustments. My job with Motorrad is to increase brand awareness and anything I can do to show that BMW Motorrad is a brand for everyone ," says Teach. The F 800 S is powerful and comfortable which aids in my performance. Stunt Riding is physically demanding and requires intense concentration, the BMW matches well with my style, says Chris.

'Teach' is far removed from the media's stereotypical image of what a freestyle stunt rider may cast being free spirited and reckless. Chris was raised in New England, is a University of Maine graduate who taught Latin and coached Track in a private middle school. He began his stunt riding career in 2001 after feeling confident practicing on his own and recieveing his professional road racing license. Through internet access he was able to network with stunt groups which gave him enough confidence to say " I can do this". The rest is history which puts him in a great relationship with BMW, the public, and joining a team with Christain Pfeiffer will only further his career.

Chris is a teacher and he really put BMW in a differant light at the Americade Show this past weekend. Chris is shown prior to entering the arena. When his eyes reflect this much confidence the show will be a success.

Last edited:
20080607_276.jpg

Difficult to add any pictures to StatDawgs but here is a variant:

I heard a rumor that McNeil will be in Gillette. If he does come to Gillette be sure to catch his performance.

fyi, i merged the two threads that cover this and put it here in the rally forum.

(looks like an awesome show!)

Back