• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

UPS Question

greenwald

I was asked by another MOA member the other day if I had noticed a UPS shipping station on the Rally grounds in West Bend last year.

I did not, but then again, I wasn't specifically looking for it.

Will there be one in Gillette for this gentleman?

There was a shipping center in West Bend last year and I'm sure there will be one this year as well.

There is one every year, you can count on one being there this year. Sometimes there has been confusion about whether they will be there Sunday morning as everyone is packing and leaving, so ship prior to then!

Thanks for the replies.

Is the 'Shipping Center' on the Rally grounds proper, or does one have to venture into Gillette?

Typical hours of operation?

Any more questions than this, and I'll tell him to start posting on the Forum himself!

Thanks for the replies.

Is the 'Shipping Center' on the Rally grounds proper, or does one have to venture into Gillette?

Typical hours of operation?

Any more questions than this, and I'll tell him to start posting on the Forum himself!

It was on the grounds last year and I would guess it will be on the grounds again this year. A nice service for those who need to send stuff home.

How come we do not use DHL or Fed X ?
Is there or correlation between Black Helicopters and Brown UPS trucks ?
:hide and UPS knows where I live and track my packages.

We may have to if the local UPS folks doesn't return our calls soon!!!:scratch

The trick is to find a private entrepreneur (such as a UPS Store) who will consider becoming a vendor at our event for a couple of days. Sometimes this is a new concept for these store owners and is not always a welcome opportunity.

If DHL or Fed Ex (or the USPS) had independent local shipping stores, then you can bet that the MOA would also solicit them - - - in a heartbeat. (As in "Kinkos" for Fed Ex)

Rally Chairs have no loyalty to any shipping purveyor... the goal is to locate *ANY* shipping vendor to do the job for us. :)

It is going to be tough trying to get a UPS outsourced shop to get involved. Good luck and go with who can get it done. :thumb

Just wondering if the MOA was locked into UPS or DHL to Fed X would be an option.

Sue is correct. We'll go with whoever gets the job done!!! We're giving UPS/Office Depot, (whoever is willing to commit) until early next week, and then will try other sources.

What is the date that the Cam-Plex will start receiving are packages?

From Rally FAQ page:

NEED TO SHIP?

How do I ship my gear to the Rally?
Packages will not be accepted before July 7th.

Send your shipments to:

YOUR NAME
C/O BMW Rally
Cam-Plex Event Center
1635 Reata Drive

From Rally FAQ page:

NEED TO SHIP?

How do I ship my gear to the Rally?
Packages will not be accepted before July 7th.

Send your shipments to:

YOUR NAME
C/O BMW Rally
Cam-Plex Event Center
1635 Reata Drive[/QUOTE

I did not look hard enough, I just looked at the first page and thought it would be there, but like some of the other information it isjust buried Thanks

Just a word of advice for those planning to get things shipped in Wyoming. You have to think of how's it actually going to get there. Some places have to be routed through Bigger cities like Denver before they even get to Wyoming. So if you've got a package that you want on a particular day, second day air won't matter cause it can't make the drive in 2 days. Also, most parts of our fine state have more UPS employees to deliver your packages. Just some things to think about :)

Back