• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cowboy Hat Trick

bmwDeb

Calling all who are planning on participating in the Cowboy Hat Trick.

This event will start at the Black Hills BMW Stampede in lovely Spearfish, SD (July 13 - 15). Then you can mosey on over to the Gillette Rally with the group or take off like we BMW riders do for a longer ride. Our final "trick" is at the Top O the Rockies (Paonia) Rally.

Sign-in will occur at each rally - registration at Stampede, Volunteer Booth Rally Central for Gillette and Country Store at Paonia Rally.

A group gathering will be held at Beemer Saloon on Friday, July 18th TBA.
A group photo will be taken at Paonia on Saturday July 26th before the TOR Rally Awards Ceremony.

Courtesy of Club Car from their booth at the Indy Dealer Show -- there is a 4 GB iPOD nano as the Cowboy Hat Trick grand prize. The original recording of Beemer Blues by Stagecoach West (Saturday's performer at Gillette Rally) will be on the iPOD.

Can we get a show of throttle hands on how many plan on making the 3 rallies?

Deb Lower
2008 Rally Co-Chair
BMW MOA Vice President

My husband and I are both planning on doing the hat trick. We are coming from Texas. He is on an RT and I am on a 650CS. My vote for that grand prize.....ME!!! Doing the hat trick on a 650CS. Smallest bike in the crowd. :))))))

Lori:clap

Calling all who are planning on participating in the Cowboy Hat Trick.

This event will start at the Black Hills BMW Stampede in lovely Spearfish, SD (July 13 - 15). Then you can mosey on over to the Gillette Rally with the group or take off like we BMW riders do for a longer ride. Our final "trick" is at the Top O the Rockies (Paonia) Rally.

Sign-in will occur at each rally - registration at Stampede, Volunteer Booth Rally Central for Gillette and Country Store at Paonia Rally.

A group gathering will be held at Beemer Saloon on Friday, July 18th TBA.
A group photo will be taken at Paonia on Saturday July 26th before the TOR Rally Awards Ceremony.

Courtesy of Club Car from their booth at the Indy Dealer Show -- there is a 4 GB iPOD nano as the Cowboy Hat Trick grand prize. The original recording of Beemer Blues by Stagecoach West (Saturday's performer at Gillette Rally) will be on the iPOD.

Can we get a show of throttle hands on how many plan on making the 3 rallies?

Deb Lower
2008 Rally Co-Chair
BMW MOA Vice President

Hi Deb, we are planning to do the three rallies...

Jack and Viki

I'm planning on doing it but will stay at Spearfish for possibly only for one day so as to volunteer in Gillette. Hope that counts.

I'm looking to Gilette for sure, and hoping to get to Paonia on the same trip, time and money permitting. I'll definitely stop in the Black Hills on the way out to see many friends in the Black Hills club, but not sure yet whether to try to do three rally weekends in a row. Can the old ticker stand the excitement?

Count in 2 from PA. Our longest bike/camping trip and time off work ever.

Diane

Coming from Texas

My husband and I are both planning on doing the hat trick. We are coming from Texas. He is on an RT and I am on a 650CS. My vote for that grand prize.....ME!!! Doing the hat trick on a 650CS. Smallest bike in the crowd. :))))))

Lori:clap

When are you leaving TX to head up there, Lori?

Barb

Probably around the 8th. We have to make a stop in Colorado for some relatives.

Hat Trick...

We are doing the Hat Trick as well from Rio Rancho, NM.....Looking forward to three rallies in two weeks.....Oh yeah.....

Back