• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gillette Venders

B

ben721364

does any one know where I can get a list of venders that will be at the Rally? or does anyone know who goes to most Rallys? i.e. driving lights, exhaust systems etc. thanks for any info...:dunno

We were told that the list would be out in May or June... I noticed that the list is out for the GWTA Rally in Billings the week before and many vendors have announced that they will be at Sturgis a week or so after the MOA. Rumor has it that a Metzler truck will be on hand and that Hannigan Motorsports will be in Gillette.

I see that the Rally vendors' list is now up (dated as of June 10)

I note that Hannigan Motorsports is not listed though the company web site has listed the MOA rally as being on their schedule. I wonder why they aren't listed?

Last edited:
Can we expect an update to the vendors' list? Is Hannigan coming? Lighting suppliers/installers, other saddle builders, etc., etc.

Thanks...

Back