• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Taking a short trip tomorrow with the General

mfifer

Titan Silver
Tomorrow AM the Motorcycle safety group on White Sands is going to meet at the bowling alley and then proceed off the post up to a point called Aguirre Springs. It is a very short trip but the General of the post will ride with us to promote safety and memorial day. We should have a good time and expect about 30 or so guys. I think there are only a couple bemmers. I will try to get some pics. Bad news is it is supposed to be 45MPH winds AGAIN tomorrow.

Mike

Fun for all

Spite the high winds and light drizzle The White Sands Wolf Pack got together today for this short safety oriented ride from the base to Aguirre Springs (just below the base of the Organ Mountains) With General McCabe. We all had a great time and were able to brush up on our group riding skills. General McCabe is dedicated to motorcycle safety and is a BMW K biker as well. We are trying to get ready for an influx of troops coming here and returning from Iraq. It is estimated that some will be purchasing and riding bikes on post. The object is for us older guys to take these young gentlemen under our watchful eyes and provide guidance.
General McCabe is pictured on the far right in the top photo and my bruised RT is on the fer left.

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0513.jpg

DSCN0514.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

Mike

Back