• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mukilteo to Anacortes Whidbey Island, WA Breakfast Run

grafikfeat

Postponed... AND I apologize for the mis-categorized post. This is a report section NOT a ride request section.
Sorry, my faux-pas.

If anyone is around lets make a run up Whidbey Island for breakfast at the Calico Cupboard Sunday 5/25.

Last edited:
Don't forget to factor in a stop at the Spam restaurant in Oak Harbour.

With that in mind I may join you.

Well, I can't make it this weekend but after July 1, I'll be in Anacortes for the rest of the summer. Full time RVer and I love the summers there. Usually ride to Coupeville once a week or so for mussels.:thumb Maybe y'all can come up from the south someday later in the summer and meet there.

Well, I can't make it this weekend but after July 1, I'll be in Anacortes for the rest of the summer. Full time RVer and I love the summers there. Usually ride to Coupeville once a week or so for mussels.:thumb Maybe y'all can come up from the south someday later in the summer and meet there.

Love to come up and steam some mussels in seaweed over a fire, then add a glug or ten of wine. Sounds sweet.

Recipe: start a beach fire from drift wood. Collect mussels and seaweed. Steam mussels in seaweed. Remove seaweed and add garlic and wine. Throw mussels away and drink liquor.
Mussels expresso...go straight to the wine bottle and sod the molluscs

Going to Moscow, so not going to make it to Whidby...perhaps next time.

Oh and Moscow Idaho, not Russia.

Have a good run out and also remember to log any unchaineds that you find for when you get back...www.unchainedworld.com

The spam place is on it already. At the Mukilteo Ferry, the Silver Tap pub does hot rock cooking, so a good place to grab a sizzling sandwich. Looks cruddy from the outside and not much better inside, but the food is fun.

Back