• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Thanks to AZBeemers

podsobinski

The Road Runners Rally in Heber AZ was a great success. We had great weather after a very chilly and unsettled mid-week. It was my 4th. time in the last 6 years to the rally and I must say, the food was great, the entertainment was excellent and the camp had wonderful facilities. Sat. was a 280 mile tough "poker run" but we did have great weather. Sat. night had a great dinner and a lot of prices given away. Thanks again for the good times. We will be back.

gpodzo

gpodzo: Glad that you could come along and that you had yourself a great time!!!

Thanks for coming to our Roadrunner Rally with we AZ Beemers! See you in 2009!

Hi Don:)

Sorry I am not near there for that rally, most years, but glad it was a swell one indeed:). We passed briefly a month or so back at "THE MILL" up on the mountain, Crown King! Remember. Randy and the R1200GSA with passenger:). You and your KLR650, I think! Someday,I'll get back over there for some good times, Randy"Polarbear"13233:thumb

Hi Polarbear; you bet, sure I do remember you and I was on the KLR650.

Still have your phone number and address in California. I'll call ahead when I visit.

Very good;

I'm around a lot and ride nearly every day, either to work or play days. I will be in Wyoming in July, for our BIG Rally. See you another day, Randy:thumb

Back