• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Finally! Some good news about my daughter.

Echoing what mfifer said,

You and your wife have been handed a plate full, and you both have stepped up to the challenge. You weren't given much choice in the matter, but kudos to you both for handling it as well as you have.

I'm so glad Rachael is showing some improvement. Keep up the good work!

Roy I am proud of you all for holding up under tremendous pressure.
We are so glad you all are on the return to a typical family.

Mike
Thank you.
The veneer of "holding up" is very thin at times, but it did hold.
Just like on a long trip, I have been on reserve a few times, and even ran out but was given fuel by friends.
:wave

Echoing what mfifer said,

You and your wife have been handed a plate full, and you both have stepped up to the challenge. You weren't given much choice in the matter, but kudos to you both for handling it as well as you have.

I'm so glad Rachael is showing some improvement. Keep up the good work!
Thank you, we will continue to keep our eye on the prize.
I was talking to my wife last night. Rachael seems too complacent, and I wanted to motivate her a bit. I thought it might be a good idea to get a powered chair, and let her ride around on it in the basement. It will force her to look and use her hands, and we can check one out from Katies Closet.

Thank you, we will continue to keep our eye on the prize.
I was talking to my wife last night. Rachael seems too complacent, and I wanted to motivate her a bit. I thought it might be a good idea to get a powered chair, and let her ride around on it in the basement. It will force her to look and use her hands, and we can check one out from Katies Closet.

Don't get a 2 stroke unless you install a good vent fan.:bradHope you see improvement in all that she does.Ed

Don't get a 2 stroke unless you install a good vent fan.:bradHope you see improvement in all that she does.Ed
Funny you should mention that.
:whistle

This is a drill. I repeat: This is a drill!

dpx109.gif

DPX Wheelchair Power On Demand

Description: Prototype example of a DPX Drive System adapted to a popular lightweight Titanium Wheelchair. DPX Power On Demand adaption does not interfere with manual use of wheelchair. System is easily removable and weighs less than 24lbs.
***DRILL NOT INCLUDED***

The DPX Systems Wheelchair Power On Demand will become available for purchase very shortly. We have been working diligently to finalize a product that you can easily adapt to your wheelchair and be as user friendly as possible. With many different model manual wheelchairs on the market, this has been a very difficult task. We have recently finalized and moved into production a product that we are very proud of and believe will exceed your expectations. Added to that fact, we are also trying to make this unit as affordable as possible to all. Keep checking back to our website as we will be updating new information, availability and pricing.
:ha

I forgot to post these, I blame multiple forum disorder.

Before:
P9160003.jpg

After:
PB220066.jpg

I think we will be having issues with flying, for the rest of our life.
She has got more hardware than Ace.

Wow, Roy, what a remarkable difference! It looks like all that agony was well worth it.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Best,
Muriel

Looking great..........and regular

Wow Roy, you could use her as an antenna and get 5G. The service not the compensation. :wave

I don't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express but I do see progress, at least the Mahjong pieces are gone from the top xray comparison...............but someone is awfully mad in China with a short set. :)

It is something isn't it?

She did really well in therapy today, even after my wife dropped her and fell on the back deck last night.
Everybody is ok, but those are the moments I fear.
I would just love for her to be able to move herself.
Hopefully someday.

Hoping you and all the family have a lot of peace, love, prosperity and good health in the Holiday Season and years to come...

Easy :german

Hoping you and all the family have a lot of peace, love, prosperity and good health in the Holiday Season and years to come...

Easy :german
I would settle for 3 out of the 4, prosperity aint all it's cracked up to be.
I would like to wish the very same to you and yours.
:wave

Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts, I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday. I think I may even put some lights out this weekend.
It's a far cry from when I used to have 13,000 of them outside, and started in October.
P6170004.jpg

Your family has had a very challenging journey. Wishing you health and strength to carry on in the new year. You're blessed with people who care.

Seems like things are finally looking up, Roy. Dave and I are hopeful that it'll only get better from here! Our Best Wishes to all of you!

Cheryl

Back