• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

First Sunday in Ephrata

tmoyer

Intermediate Adventurer
The weather was a little iffy yesterday morning but 7 of the Mids Atlantic riders (including myself) headed north for the First Sunday rally in Ephrata, PA. Luckily we did not get rained on and the skys cleared for a beautiful day of riding.

This was my first time at this event and what a great time we had! Sport bikes, HD's, customs, BMW's, Nortons, Triumphs, one Moto Guzzi Norge, etc....all represented! The American Legion post that sponsors the event offered a decent breakfast buffet and we spent a few hours wandering the parking areas looking at all the bikes. In the process, we ran across Terham, fellow MOA member, as well as a few other Mid Atlantic Riders who met us there. The Norge had quite a few lookie-loos including a guy in NJ who I've only "met" through a Guzzi forum.

It was great fun to meet everyone and see the sights. I recommend this event to anyone in the area. Here's a link.

http://ephratamotorcycle.com/

Tracy I was there and I saw a group of Delaware bikes with a silver Norge I was going to try to talk to ya but the next time I walk down thru the lower lot you guys were riding out. I met a guy on a HP2 from Symrna he said he was member.

Sorry we missed one another! We had a great time and I'll try to go there again.

Who did you meet from Smyrna? I'm wondering who bought an HP2. Do you remember his name?

Sorry Tracy I talked with him about half an hour and never got his name.

I think it may have been Mike Anderson. I'll have to check this out further.

It was a nice day, wasn't it? I enjoyed meeting you and Matt. I unfortunately left my camera in the tankbag so didn't get any pictures of the event. I had a great ride over PA23 and up through French Creek St Pk on the way home. Highly recommended.

Back