• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Campsite Area of MOA Unmonitored?

grafikfeat

I was browsing the camping section>places>Washington State to read camping suggestions/sites. It stated: "We do not have suggestions for campsites in Washington. Do you have one? Please let us know." :deal So I clicked the link and submitted about 10 areas in WA State.
How long 'til they show up and/or is the email addy even monitored? :stick

Just curious... :brow

-Jim

i got them. they go to the webmaster and are then forwarded to me. i am waiting for the content management system to go on-line so that updates can be made.

ian

I think the real delay will come from Ian's desire to go investigate each and every one of the suggestions, before posting it and opening it up to the hoards. So many campsites, so few days off!

I think the real delay will come from Ian's desire to go investigate each and every one of the suggestions, before posting it and opening it up to the hoards. So many campsites, so few days off!

if i could get the moa to pay me a dollar, then i could go check all these suggestions out and write off the losses.

no doubt the taxman would say that my increase in mental health would amount to a capital gain.......

:ha

it's actually easier to edit and post myself. pretty much like we did 10 years ago. :)

i could do it in dreamweaver, but i'm supposed to wait for the cms to go live.

ian

"sometime this month"... and then i gotta get real busy.

thanks for sending us that info, btw... it was very good stuff.

ian

Well, here we are at the start of camping season... >crickets< Hmmm... :scratch
I guess the upside is there will be less people out camping in WA! :whistle

Rob how was your sail race?
The other comment go to the CIA.:whistle :bolt

Back