• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

The Ice Cream Store Challenge

RJM2096

My friend and I went for a ride yesterday just to enjoy the great weather. We choose to go to Murrayville (first time) and low and behold they had an Ice Cream store. An ice cream store in such a small town is a blessing and completes any good ride.

Chatham-Murrayville.jpg

What treat do you look for on your rides?

Doughnuts

and

Bacon

Or bacon donuts?

268515954_xYwUE-L.jpg

When traveling to or through Costa Mesa, CA, Oh Those Donuts are the best donuts to be had.
The best, period. Don't even bother replying.

When riding to or through Bakersfield, Dewar's is a world-class ice cream parlor.

Or bacon donuts?

268515954_xYwUE-L.jpg

When traveling to or through Costa Mesa, CA, Oh Those Donuts are the best donuts to be had.
The best, period. Don't even bother replying.

When riding to or through Bakersfield, Dewar's is a world-class ice cream parlor.

I'll admit to being a doughnut heathen. So long as it isn't the horror known as Dunkin' Donuts, I'll be happy.

IMG_2819.jpg

These are the best donuts in the world, hands down. This little shop is on Jackson Street in Paducah, Kentucky and worth a detour to try. They open at 5 a.m. daily, and stay open until they run out.
:eat My favorite are the lemon filled. They also have blueberry filled, custard, creme, long johns, and coconut donuts! MMMM!!:bow The streaked lights in this photo are beams of light from heaven showing God's favor on this donut shop.

Attachments

• Red's.jpg
    Red's.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 172
These are the best donuts in the world, hands down. This little shop is on Jackson Street in Paducah, Kentucky and worth a detour to try. They open at 5 a.m. daily, and stay open until they run out.
:eat My favorite are the lemon filled. They also have blueberry filled, custard, creme, long johns, and coconut donuts! MMMM!!:bow The streaked lights in this photo are beams of light from heaven showing God's favor on this donut shop.

feh

The best doughnut is as fictitious as the best burger.

Doughnuts?? Oh please! Everyone knows you haven't lived 'till you've had some grape pie at Bob and Ruth's in Naples, NY! :eat

Attachments

• BandR front.jpg
    BandR front.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 162
love the concept of this thread but for better health and staying on my diet i better say away from looking at the tasty pictures:p :stick

My friend and I went for a ride yesterday just to enjoy the great weather. We choose to go to Murrayville (first time) and low and behold they had an Ice Cream store. An ice cream store in such a small town is a blessing and completes any good ride.

What treat do you look for on your rides?
I've been staying away from the sweets seriously, for the past 4 months, but I do have a soft spot (no pun intended) for good homemade ice cream. PJ's Ice Cream Parlor, in Middleburgh, NY (Schoharie Cty) hit the spot several times last summer and I may make a (few?) return visit(s).

I'll admit to being a doughnut heathen. So long as it isn't the horror known as Dunkin' Donuts, I'll be happy.
How can you have a thread called the 2008 Get-in-Shape/Weight Loss thread and be a Donut devotee at the same time? :evil

Back