• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone from Maine going to the rally?

zekezeller

I will be leaving from northern (Greenville) ME on or about the 10th of July. I ride an R1200RT and plan on about 6 days to get there. I will head east through Montreal, cross into the UP of Michigan at Sault Ste. Marie and avoid most if not all interstates. I plan on camping along the way as well as at the rally. I would be glad to have company on all or part of the ride.
email me at anbzeller@gmail.com if you are interested in talking about this. Right now I am in FL but will be back in Greenville in May.

Safe Journies:wave

Going, yes, but I do have to finish that work week. Sheesh, they signed off on three weeks in a row in
July, I owe them that much!

BillZ, don't forget that the Foul Wind Riding From the Maritimes will be blowing through heading West in
that time frame as well...

Antigonish Touring Society members to the white courtesy phone, eh?

Bill Zeller

It looks like I will have plenty of company whatever road I take. After crossing into the UP I will stop to visit good friends overnight on their cabin by the lake.

As my first National rally I am looking forward to meeting lots of new friends and learning a lot too. Hope to arrive on Wednesday and set up camp.

Safe Journies! :wave

Back