Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What's in Your Toolkit?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBeemer View Post
    I've found this tool very handy. I keep it in the tank bag and often it is all that is needed to handle minor issues.
    $14 at http://www.advdesigns.net/inga.html
    No torx though. My bike needs those.
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog

Forgot to mention that it does not come with Torex, but those are easy and cheap to add; good catch.
    Kevin Huddy
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

goliff
    I don't see any GS911

Master Torx Bit Set

For all those that are in the market for a complete torx set. I purchased a Master Torx Bit Set at Sears for $19.99 plus taxs. This set general goes for $35.00. It goes from T-10 to T60 and icludes T47 which is generally not included in other sets. It is made by Lisle, set number 27200. I have no afiliation with Sears or Lisle tools. I am just looking out for the members in this forum. Sale ends this Saturday, Dec. 26.
    Bill Puma.....

Master Torx Bit Set @a good

For all those that are in the market for a complete torx set. I purchased a Master Torx Bit Set at Sears for $19.99 plus taxs. This set general goes for $35.00. It goes from T-10 to T60 and icludes T47 which is generally not included in other sets. It is made by Lisle, set number 27200. I have no afiliation with Sears or Lisle tools. I am just looking out for the members in this forum. Sale ends this Saturday, Dec. 26.
    Bill Puma.....

May I suggest you take you T-47 and T-27 out of the container and hide them. That will stop you from buggering up the end of a screw when you grab them accidentally in place of the T-30 or T-50 that you meant to grab.

I pre-mixed bloody mary and a cell phone

I also like to carry a few feet of stainless steel safety wire
    Tom Brozovich
    Bayfield, Colorado
    2008 R1200RT
    2002 520 KTM EXC

LONERANGER
    I just updated my Adventure Designs tool kit with the new "tool roll". This is the best tool kit that I have found. I have been to a few rally's and someone is always looking for a odd tool. It seems that I have always come to the rescue with mine.

http://www.advdesigns.net/ulcobmwr1gsg.html

Ferd

EXPATRIATED
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger View Post
    I just updated my Adventure Designs tool kit with the new "tool roll". This is the best tool kit that I have found. I have been to a few rally's and someone is always looking for a odd tool. It seems that I have always come to the rescue with mine.

http://www.advdesigns.net/ulcobmwr1gsg.html

Ferd
    Is it possible for you to post a photo of the torx set on the magnetic rail? I have all of these tools but I find it awkward to carry the torx sockets in my tool roll--I'd like to see what kind of rail they are using and see if I could just buy that part somewhere.

Thanks!

LONERANGER
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatriated View Post
    Is it possible for you to post a photo of the torx set on the magnetic rail? I have all of these tools but I find it awkward to carry the torx sockets in my tool roll--I'd like to see what kind of rail they are using and see if I could just buy that part somewhere.

Thanks!
    It is a plastic rail with pockets for the torx sockets to fit into. The best bet is just to call Chad at Adventure Designs. I am sure he will sell you just the plastic rails and or the rails with the sockets. I called Chad and wanted just the tool roll for my set as I had the earlier tool pouch. He was happy to sell me just the tool roll. Chad is very eager to be of help with your questions.

Ferd

EXPATRIATED
    Awesome. Thank you.

Tool "kit"

Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

$$$

Ride Safe