• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Camping Tent Space

RJM2096

I was told that last summer at the national ralley tent space was at a minimum.

Does Wyoming have more tent space for us this year?

I dunno who gave you that idea...last year's rally seemed to have plenty of room. I have not seen this year's site in person, but from what I've heard from those who have, we should have PLENTY of space.

Thanks Veg, for saying that. I was thinking the same thing and wondered what national rally RJM was talking about.

space

The CamPlex venue has about 1,100 acres. You should be able to find some place to pitch your tent. The available space, depending on when you arrive, might not exactly be your definition of the Garden of Eden, but there should be space.

Friedle

No Problem what so ever with camp room, using last years attendence as a point to measure! Plenty of room, Great facility. I stayed a couple of nights at the end of July/First of August at the camplex. Cool breezes came in like clockwork after the sun went down. staaaaartin to get excittted!

Bring in on!

Space

If there is one thing Wyoming has, it's space. On the interstate there's a sign next service 63 miles. You don't see that much around my part of the country.

Back