• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hook up and ride to Rally

Gnome

I'd like to "hook-up" with some one and ride to the rally together. I'm in west Tennessee. I camp mostly and motel some. I snore like hell,and drink like a fish,and am known to go to sleep with a lit cigarette in my mouth. I also frequent houses of ill reprute. I have just recently gotten fired from the Waffle house for bad hygene,but hey,I'll bounce back. Getting fired leaves me open all summer for the ride. I have a K-100,with Yosmite sam "back off" mud flaps. When I ride I love talking on my CB radio to all the female truckers,hoping I'll get lucky.

Anyone wanting to go let me know.

NOT!!!!:bliss

Last edited:
re: lking for ride buddy

can't say I can go with you but if you go to the Black Hills BMW Stampede let me know as I will make sure I am on the other side of the rally site!;)

Gnome said:
I'd like to "hook-up" with some one and ride to the rally together. I'm in west Tennessee. I camp mostly and motel some. I snore like hell,and drink like a fish,and am known to go to sleep with a lit cigarette in my mouth. I also frequent houses of ill reprute. I have just recently gotten fired from the Waffle house for bad hygene,but hey,I'll bounce back. Getting fired leaves me open all summer for the ride. I have a K-100,with Yosmite sam "back off" mud flaps. When I ride I love talking on my CB radio to all the female truckers,hoping I'll get lucky.

Anyone wanting to go let me know.

I'm not going to Spokanne but I can't wait to read your ride report!

MarkF

Back