• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

missing

So "dash light" was a serious answer? I have no idea where it went, I'm just waiting to buy the bike right now and don't know the former owner.

Yes, there's a dash light that goes in that hole. If you're looking to buy, I'd find out how much it costs and possibly use it as leverage if it's more than $50. It would also pay to know if it's even available. I would imagine it is.

Dash Light is the serious answer, but if you press the left turn signal enough times a food pellet will drop out.

:D

Hmm, well I never thought that i'ed need a light in that area but I do have a 3 hole 12v power recepticle that may fit in there. Would probably be more usefull too.

Dash Light is the serious answer, but if you press the left turn signal enough times a food pellet will drop out.

Make it little debbie cosmic brownies, and I will buy one.

I have also heard it called a "map light." And if you need to read a map under clear plastic in the top of a tank bag, said light can be darn useful at night. Stopped on the side of the road, naturally.

Meanwhile, I'm jealous -- punch it as I may, I cannot get my left turn indicator to spit out anything, anywhere. :huh

RickM said:
I have also heard it called a "map light." And if you need to read a map under clear plastic in the top of a tank bag, said light can be darn useful at night. Stopped on the side of the road, naturally.

A few years ago I bought a little magnifying glass/light from Brookstone. Square shape, push button on the side, magnifying glass pops up, push again and the light turns on. That is the single most useful night map reading device I've ever owned. Liked it so much I bought 3, one for each tankbag. I just found the one in my K75 Wolfman bag and after 4 years, the battery was still good!

Back