• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Myrtle Beach to Gillette

B

baasrob

Leaving Myrtle Beach,SC on my GS on the 12th of July, plan on riding through land of the Lakes in KY, i need to make it to Deadwood by the 17th, spending the next day riding around the area, will be camping in Gillette after that,plan on heading down through Colorado and heading back to South Carolina to be home the following weekend.
Anyone that wants to ride along some of the way or more ...let me know, i plan on staying off the Interstate as much as time will allow.

I'll probably leave around the same time...maybe a day or so earlier. I'm not sure of my plans yet. My SO may fly to Denver and meet me on the 15th or 16th and ride to Gillette with me. I may look you up if she backs out.

Jim

i need to pick my wife up on the 17th in Rapid city at the aiport to be in Deadwood the 17th and then on to Gillette, stay in touch.

Riding to Gillette

Bassarob
Neighbor and I are planning on riding from Murrells Inlet to Gillette as well. We have reservations in Deadwood for the 15th, 16th and would not mind some riding companions for the journey.
Our return is not yet planned, but probably out over the Big Horns, possibly to Yellowstone? and drop down through Colorado. But we are flexible, just need to put some miles on. Have about 2 weeks allocated, give or take.

Ron
K12GT

great! when do you plan on leaving? i have about two weeks also, there is a lot of great riding around Deadwood i am told,looking forward to it!

bassrob

PM me and we'll hook up.
At this point the only firm dates are the reservations in Deadwood, and the plan to attend the rally.

Ron

I am leaving Wilmington around July 1st (possibly a day or two later) to visit friends inthe Denver area, visit and ride with them for a while. My friends and I are planning to ride to Gillette on July 16th. I am plannign to leave Gillette on July 20th and start the trip home to Wilmington (planning on four days for the trip). I would love to have a "local" partner for the trip home (or out), so let me know if this would work with your plans.

Bill
K12R-Sport

Back