• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photoshop Contest: Knary & Bubba

Just when you think you are the first to explore a remote location, you stumble upon a couple of adventure riders that got there before you.

best use of forum

I think this contest is the best use of the MOA Forum I have ever seen!

:clap

_xy-1401473_1

Part of Bubba's ear is missing and there are chunks of Knary's head that got lost, but otherwise this was an excellent exercise using Photoshop.
I believe I kept the ribaldry at bay. :D

must...not....start...guffawing....out.....loud....at.....work.....

oh mah god these are excellent. more please!

must...not....start...guffawing....out.....loud....at.....work.....

oh mah god these are excellent. more please!
Where've you been, Lee? Started this thread in March and it was dormant until Grafik decided to turn Bubba into Nancy Pelosi... which begs the question:

What exactly is the sound of one hand clapping... with a vanilla fudge cone? :D

Where've you been, Lee? Started this thread in March and it was dormant until Grafik decided to turn Bubba into Nancy Pelosi... which begs the question:

What exactly is the sound of one hand clapping... with a vanilla fudge cone? :D

Please! Let's NOT get into the politiks of Lavender Pantsuits.
It's Lavender "ATGATT"...

So... I'll assume this is a "revival" of sorts?

Well, alrighty then... Let the games begin.

Please! Let's NOT get into the politiks of Lavender Pantsuits.
It's Lavender "ATGATT"...

So... I'll assume this is a "revival" of sorts?
Sure thing! It's less a revival than an extension of Auto-bannination :laugh

They never did send me my Kid N Play comic book.

What a gyp.
I know! It's in Greenpoint, in Bubba's "library" (in between The Gulag Archipelago and Betty & Veronica Double Digest #158).

The space one is best

My other employee's are wondering why I can't stop laughing as they try to pick me of the office floor.:laugh :laugh :laugh :lurk

This one is less "politically charged"...

Although, it was hard choosing the roles...

Attachments

• A_JH.png
    A_JH.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Although, it was hard choosing the roles...
(Wouldn't take jpg, gif or tif, hadda use png... sheesh.)
Amazing! LOL :laugh :laugh

You can certainly UL any of the mentioned formats, but there's a memory cap beyond which, the system just ignores the request.

Best method for sure is an external hosting/linking site (such as smugmug or picassa) and then embedding the image's URL within image tags created by hitting the insert image gif :
insertimage.gif

Back