• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How to keep the search or new topics list

montana

I would like to keep the search or "show new topics" results in one screen, and then be able to jump to each item in a new screen. This would preserve the search or list as a reference until I am done reading and/or responding to the items. Is this something I can control or set?

Hi Montana,

As far as I know, there are no settings in the forum software to manage that, although there may be settings in your browser to open links in new windows.

I'm running Netscape 7.02, and if I right click on a link, I can choose to either open it in a new window or a new tab (one very cool feature of this browser).

Not sure if this helps, but it's about the best I can offer at this point.

good luck,
fish

You get the same option if you right click in Internet Explorer. Point at a link, right click and select "Open in New Window". When you're done looking at the new message, close it with the little "x" in the upper right and you'll be back to your search results.

Hope this helps. If you're using AOL, well, I don't know what to tell you.

:)

kbasa

Back