• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Artists Palette Death Valley

I was thinking about the egg timer reference and decided that if someone then ate the egg because they'd boiled it, but at high altitude, it would still be raw, possibly. Would I be liable for them getting salmonela poisoning?
If this is the case I must stress that I was at 283 feet below sea level, when boiling the water.

The music is very Euro Ibiza chill out, not a scene that really took off over here.
Although I quote Sting as an influence on my signage, and my company did video his 2nd wedding, he's only a passing musical ipod moment.

The text on the screen:

Unchained Across the USA
www.roughguidesintouch.com/lamble
the blog of the ride across the USA avoiding anywhere where there was more than one of them (gas and banks were the only exception).

It will soon be:
www.unchainedworld.com
3 cups tour

"Ask and I'll make tea for you" in English, Spanish and Portugese.

I'll be beta testing the unchainedworld.com site in April, you are on my guinea pig list of testers.
(no fees involved).

Tomorrow I'll be gearing up the bike with four cameras for a ride to Mt St Helen, so the results should be a little more like I'm aiming for from the 3 cups trip.
Only problem is, now I'm gainfully employed for the next couple of months, the editing will have to wait a while.

Glad the Columbians, Venezualans and Equadorians sorted things out, a bullet proof vest can take up so much teabag space.

Very nice Steve. If Luis Bu??uel and Salvador Dali ever returned to Earth and desired to collaborate on a motorcycle travelogue I would wholeheartedly endorse their hiring you as their cinematographer, editor and production and sound designer :D

Very nice Steve. If Luis Bu??uel and Salvador Dali ever returned to Earth and desired to collaborate on a motorcycle travelogue I would wholeheartedly endorse their hiring you as their cinematographer, editor and production and sound designer :D

What do they pay? :whistle

Bunuel, Dali and Lamble
Dali, Lamble and Bunuel
Lamble, Bunuel and Dali

LDB!
I'll have a word with a medium.

A long way from a village in the middle of brum. Nice one though.:thumb

Ha Ha yeah. Although in all honesty all I remember about Dudley is the zoo and the castle.:laugh

Did you never get to Mad O Rourkes Pie Shop?
They had pigs heads adorning the walls, an Industrial size gravy machine a la Willie Wonka and pies to die for, or because of, never was sure which.

You could have your ashes put next to the bar under a celebration tile, and folk would drink to you on your birthday.

Eat a full Desperate Dan and get spotty dick and custard free!

Dudley, that's culture!

Ok, well it started out that I was sure that I'd never ride pillion with you as the road was rarely in view, and then my mind wandered to if "Artists" should be plural or possessive, but, at the moment, I tip my beer to you for the ending shot. Of course I realize it would be better to say, "I tip my whiskey to you for the ending shot" but I'm trying to keep it real. Loved the music, loved the ending. I'll get something up on unchained soon. Keep the vids coming.

Back