• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Road Side Attractions

Redwoods 1980. Check out Debbie's riding gear.
1981  California_0023.jpg

Same place in 2000.
California Bear 2000 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Taken in Sydney NS during typical east coast weather before heading to North Sydney NS to board the ferry to Newfoundland

P1030943 B.jpg

i-xzPHS8B.jpg

i-MRGf733.jpg

"Tactical firearms, ammo, and prescriptions filled"

Seems like a perfectly acceptable combination.

Attachments

• IMG_3768.jpg
    IMG_3768.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 287
"Tactical firearms, ammo, and prescriptions filled"

Seems like a perfectly acceptable combination.

Sadly, that says more about the 21st century American culture than I ever wished to contemplate. I'll leave it at that.

Where, pray tell, might I find this avant garde establishment?

Last edited:
Drugs and Guns

Sadly, that says more about the 21st century American culture than I ever wished to contemplate. I'll leave it at that.

Where, pray tell, might I find this avant garde establishment?

Sad to say, this combination store is quite popular in NE Georgia. Great combination. What could be better than a drugged up gun totting motorcycle rider.

Another Key West picture. This one was taken March 1986.
Looks like they took down the ugly fence and built a short wall.

Key_West_1985.jpg

I think the chain-link fence might have been there because of the former USN installation next door...

It appears that the Naval Air Station Truman Annex is still "next door". Looks like they just prettied up the fence!!

Back