• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bike in a Bottle #2

More fun than I deserve!
Since a number of you have said you could not see the picture in my first post of "Bike in a Bottle" here is a second post to see if this works. Please let me know. Read first post for the story. The picture came up for me but apparently others could not see it. Two emails to the editor got no reply.
71323549.roFwPdfF.jpg

I can see it just fine, it did take a bit to load, perhaps the file size is large (as in DPI)
but it did load up for me.

RM

note that at my former job at a .gov network I could not see pbase files because they were blocked by the rather stiff rules of the firewall. Maybe that is true for others as well just a firewall issue?

Last edited:
Since a number of you have said you could not see the picture in my first post of "Bike in a Bottle" here is a second post to see if this works. Please let me know. Read first post for the story. The picture came up for me but apparently others could not see it. Two emails to the editor got no reply.
71323549.roFwPdfF.jpg

Sorry nothing here. :dunno

Here is a copy that Jim sent me. I don't understand why some people can see his posting. The original size is to big for upload.

2285233046_49654b7eaf_o.jpg

I could not see the origanal posting nor the second, did not want to say anything thinking it was just me. Only saw She ride a Beemers. Great concept for a bike in a bottle!

Back