• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your one day ride photo.....

Kellam's Bridge over the Delaware River from the NY side. There are several interesting bridges that link PA to NY over the Delaware River.

IMG_6458-M.jpg

Ran into henzilla and Helen today near Oark Arkansas.
A short time later we met Muriel at the Turner Bend gas station.

20171019_134956_resized.jpg

Well there's 16 inches of snow in the mountains, but down here, at s**t level (as the skiers say) the riding was fine yesterday. So I did a run, out and back, on the Elbow Falls Trail southwest of Bragg Creek. Luck was with me and I had an unimpeded brisk run both ways.

Met some friendly sport bike riders at Rainy Pass, and one of them took a pic for me, so I didn't have to set up the tripod.

summmer 2017 021.jpg

I topped the day off by watching the mesmerizing Sarah Gadon in the chick flick Alias Grace, while enjoying an Alberta Premium on ice. Never thought I'd watch a Margaret Atwood movie. My late wife would be proud. :D

iPhone photo taken while crossing the Ashokan Reservoir this evening. The Ashokan is part of the NYC water supply.

i-m2WjGk3-X2.jpg

Went for a ride across the Great Divide today. Saw temps ranging from 24 to 39 degrees and some ice in MacDonald Pass.

5_B518735-28_A5-4_B82-_A0_C9-7_F7348414307.jpg

Back