• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

We have had some nice weather lately. It was much colder and windier up there than I anticipated, but it was still a great day. Visibility was fantastic. Interestingly, traffic was very light and we never saw another motorcycle.

Did you forget to post a photo? :dunno

Since it's a photo thread...

View attachment 53561

I watched this one get loaded into a truck today, it went for a ride.

Lee-Jackson Day

Oakwood Cemetery. Richmond, Virginia
20160115_114423_HDR Oakwood Cemetery.jpg

Each stone has three numbers and marks the grave of three Confederate soldiers. 17,000 in Oakwood
20160115_114357_HDR Oakwood Cemetery.jpg

Short trip to Roman Nose State Park, Oklahoma. It's a really small state park west of OKC that has a really challenging golf course (so I am told, I don't golf). Another small state park I like to visit is Red Rock Canyon. Both are short rides from my home.

CWgRfVz.jpg

ex9MKui.jpg

PuaowXE.jpg

E7o1bO0.jpg

CdWk6qN.jpg

SsKe4Ra.jpg

That sign looks like the old Pontiac hood ornament :)

DSCF1253.jpg

Wind vane on the Ranch

DSCF1262.jpg
1961( if I read right) Lockheed JetStar VC 140. Have posted this before and someone here had the pleasure of flying a civilian version. What a beauty up close. Posted max speed of 605 mph.
They now have stairs up to the door, just enough room to look aft and also into a very busy looking cockpit thru plexiglass dividers. Oh yeah, low clearance on door for those over 5' 5". :hungover

DSCF1267.jpg

Yeah, I rode today:thumb

View attachment 54101
1961( if I read right) Lockheed JetStar VC 140. Have posted this before and someone here had the pleasure of flying a civilian version. What a beauty up close. Posted max speed of 605 mph.
They now have stairs up to the door, just enough room to look aft and also into a very busy looking cockpit thru plexiglass dividers. Oh yeah, low clearance on door for those over 5' 5". :hungover

Looks like we need to go back for another visit so we can look inside.

BTW I sent Helen a text about renting the cabin.

It reopened with wonderful new management. Great food and music and fun all the time!

Voni
sMiling

Thanks. A couple friends plan to stay at the ElDorado down the street this April. Debbie and I have not decided if we're going or not but I was curious what places were still in business.

Back