• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

Obama Care Comes To Yellowstone Park

Dropped into Mammoth in Yellowstone this morning, most of the tourists have headed home but the Elk are in rut and hanging out at the "Clinic" waiting for their pre natal check up.......:dance

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 267
On the way to the Cedar City gathering.

i-kPsnj8v-X3.jpg

Last edited:
A stop at the Cadillac Ranch, near Amarillo, TX on the way to the Cedar City, UT MOA event.

i-FBG5SVg-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Best day

This was from a birthday ride I we t on by myself. I went all over NH and came to roads I didn't care what they were. I came upon this road that was used mostly by 4-wheelers and just after I took this picture about 30 came on by and respectfully slowed and came by me. It was cool and everyone waved to say hi.

Ashley

20140823_142656.jpg

Playing in the Black Hills for a few days this week. I love it when the tourists are gone and the fall colors set in.

SD_1-XL.jpg

SD_3-XL.jpg

What a great way to spend your birthday. Looks like a lot of fun. Cool story with the 4-wheelers.

This was from a birthday ride I we t on by myself. I went all over NH and came to roads I didn't care what they were. I came upon this road that was used mostly by 4-wheelers and just after I took this picture about 30 came on by and respectfully slowed and came by me. It was cool and everyone waved to say hi.

Ashley

View attachment 51984

12049443_10205460943548609_7241336592556235636_n.jpg

Paul just said, "I had an epiphany! All of our street bikes that run good are RED!"
Two are his and two are mine.

Voni
sMiling cause we're back at the Adobe once more

Sturgis - Such a sleepy little town....

i-MHJfjKd-XL.jpg

It wasn't near this quiet two months ago.

i-htJ2pPb-XL.jpg

Remnants of the Full Throttle Saloon

i-67tNJV5-XL.jpg

Yep, I love these Black Hills. By George, I really do.

i-9M9Q3B3-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Back