• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your one day ride photo.....

This morning on the shore of Lake Huron north of Grand Bend Ontario.

P1020774.JPG

A little ride for breakfast in Jasper, AR. The restaurant has been open since 1909.

i-Dnh7Fvt-X2.jpg

One of the great roads in Arkansas.

i-5cqgX5z-X2.jpg

In Missouri not far from Kansas. I'm trying to rap my head around all these lettered routes.

Attachments

• IMG_4975 (2).jpg
    IMG_4975 (2).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 193
Eastern Kansas 1 Day Ride

Perfect weather today.
Cheap gas. Topeka, Kansas
Topeka gas station (25).jpg

Always look for trains in both directions when at railroad track crossings! (Wamego, Kansas)
Wamega park train 2 (40) lightened.jpg

Reconstructed 1879 Dutch mill. (Wamego, Kansas)
reconstucted 1879 duch mill - Wamego Kansas.jpg

Last edited:
Rode to the Penn Center Bike Show today.

20150920_133033.jpg

20150920_123346.jpg

Suzuki RE5 Rotary. A friend of mine had one of these when I first started to ride.
20150920_133239.jpg

Hey Lee - Saw your bike there on the front left corner today. I rode my R12C over from DSM today. Really nice little gathering they have going there. Wish I could have stayed longer but those mountains of meatloaf and mashed potatoes were calling out to me.

Great pics

Mark

Hey Lee - Saw your bike there on the front left corner today. I rode my R12C over from DSM today. Really nice little gathering they have going there. Wish I could have stayed longer but those mountains of meatloaf and mashed potatoes were calling out to me.

Great pics

Mark

Yep, that was me up front. Were you parked a little north of me and the next row east?
It was a great day to get out for a little ride and check out bikes.

20150920_113624.jpg

I arrived around 11:30 and parked around backside of church. Pretty awesome service when the guys guiding you in provide a 3x3 inch wood block for your the kickstand. Wish I could have stayed longer but now I know about it for next year. Damian from Cycle Clinic mentioned it yesterday when i picked my bike up.

Back