• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

Beautiful spring day yesterday along the Boulder river south of Big Timber Montana.

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 401
Rode over to the Susquehanna River today. This is just north of Millersburg.

DSC_0001-3_tonemapped.jpg

Teem??? I have not seen that soft drink in years. Was it really for sale inside that store?

Teem??? I have not seen that soft drink in years. Was it really for sale inside that store?

That is why the sign caught my eye. Is it still produced anywhere? The store was closed.

Well, better than Red Man. Hard to chew and eat a Moon Pie at the same time. I get confused on when to chew or spit.

"I love the old inns in Pennsylvania. Rode to Fairville, not far from Wilmington."

Bravo, excellent! :clap

Last edited:
Freedom Rock on Hwy 25 north of Greenfield Iowa.
A local artist paints this rock each year with different scenes to honor Veterans.

20150630_142437.jpg

20150630_142519.jpg

20150630_142458.jpg

The wife and I took a short ride to see the fireworks last night in downtown Little Rock. The display took place on a bridge over the Arkansas River.

i-MJMBQtM-X2.jpg

Granite Peak Montana 12,808 Beartooth Range

50 miles north of the Beartooth Pass this morning looking at Granite Peak highest point in Montana at 12,808 ft.

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 333
Back