• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

The road to Lebo Vista overlooking Pine Creek. I never made it as the road got worse and made me uncomfortable with not a soul around.

DSC_0056-Edit.jpg

Pine Creek at "creek level" on PA 44.

DSC_0034-Edit.jpg

Stopped at the London Britain Meetinghouse near Kemblesville, PA, not far from the PA/DE line, on my way back from Delaware.

DSC_0043-Edit.jpg

Did a photo shoot for our local Big Bend Gazette. Location was little off the beaten path.

I spent some time today on the Great River Road in Illinois and then wandered over to the Jefferson Davis Monument near Fairview, Kentucky.

i-P3QtTxW-X2.jpg

i-5hd4LJX-X2.jpg

Down the road in New Braunfels on the backside of the WurstHalle.

Spent a few hours in the biergarten in my 20's and 30's during Falls Wurstfest:drink:drink :hungover OPA!

P1000218.jpg

P1000222.jpg

P1000226.jpg

Nerja Spain near Malaga today ......

local Hog Riders blow into town, very friendly group with decent mufflers.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 333
While wandering around western Kentucky today I found myself at the end of the road again. This time the road ended at the Mississippi River! But, as luck would have it there was a ferry there about to leave for the Missouri side of the river. I rode straight on, no waiting, and in fifteen minutes I was across the “Mighty Mississippi”.

i-45B8WHg-X2.jpg

i-Jh47jcC-X2.jpg

Took a ride to Lancaster County today. On the way I crossed Mercer's Mill Covered Bridge over Octararo Creek.

Atlgen%20covered%20bridge_tonemapped.jpg

Took the Airhead up to the Blue Ridge Parkway earlier today. Brisk and windy, but still a beautiful day.

20150513_085500-X2.jpg

Highland County, Virginia

This morning I rode to the western part of the state and found a rode that parallels the mountains.

20150522_092606-XL.jpg

An afternoon ride out to the nuclear facility in Byron Illinois. The cooling towers are right next to the road. Talk about a photo op.

cooling towers.jpg

Blanco River flash flood Saturday night...checking out damage Sunday AM Will not be using this bridge for a while! Typically on it 3 times a week

P1000320.jpg

P1000288.jpg

P1060206.jpg

Back