• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post your one day ride photo.....

esary9e5.jpg

One Day Ride - Atchison, Kansas

Joined the Engle Motors gang for their Sunday morning brunch ride and afterwards, took a photo of my new GSA in front of one of several historic (and haunted of course) homes in Atchison, Kansas.

GSA at Atchison Kansas.jpg

Today At Yarnell, AZ

Leaving some GPS breadcrumbs so I can check out this dirt road next time I'm in the neighborhood. Weather getting a little dicey for now...

Attachments

• P1020900 (640x480).jpg
    P1020900 (640x480).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 495
Well, it's made by a m'cycle company...and it affects the ride to our gates:whistle

Attachments

• 20141107_093435_resized.jpg
    20141107_093435_resized.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 416
Near home after a short 100 mile loop at the Jo Hays Vista near State College, Pa If you look real close you can see Beaver Stadium where Penn State took care of Temple 30-13 this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 366
Riding in Montana Dec. 22.......

Snow forecast for tomorrow and Christmas day, but yesterday it was a balmy 38 degrees in Big Timber MT.
Stopped at the "Lazy J" for a photo, hotel made famous in that Robert Redford was (in the movie "Horse Whisperer") staying here.

Attachments

• Last 12 Months - 358.jpg
    Last 12 Months - 358.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 273
Colonial Wiiliamsburg, Virginia

Like to have taken a better picture, but there are restrictions on where motorized vehicles can be taken and then there are the tourists, horses, etc. :)

The Capitol
20150119_111028-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Sad ducks..........

Riding west near New Mexico on a beautiful day I saw this fan's rig at a rest stop. He his wife and dog didn't look approachable or to happy, on their way home from Dallas I'd guess..........

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
November the 10th was a warm, sunny day so I took the K for its last run of the season before taking it home for the winter. This was the only fall colour I found that day. :thumb

Attachments

• Final Ride 2014.jpg
    Final Ride 2014.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 363
Took advantage of a decent day ahead of tomorrow's forecasted snow.

R1100S%20at%20Oakbourne.jpg

Oakbourne Mansion, near West Chester, PA.

Last edited:
Back