• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

Ah, okay...actually been there, just didn't recall it was called the Chumstick Highway. Wife's granddad lived outside Leavenworth on the Icicle River...spent a few days in that area back in the 70's/80's, need to go back!

Cheers!

On the way home from buying my first airhead in Michigan.

i-75tx4Cn-XL.jpg

i-NKccJmM-XL.jpg

A little stop in Auburn, Indiana for a great museum.

i-JDXVCvD-XL.jpg

Didn't know if I should put this here or the riding with your children thread.

This is my 16 year old daughter, she and I are jumping a 2x4 during a skills class we took together today. She had her own bike, but for this exercise we decided to practice two up. Life is freekin good. :heart

6063886548_5cbdedc8b7_b.jpg

Gail

practicing for next year's Scottish trials? :bow

Didn't know if I should put this here or the riding with your children thread.

This is my 16 year old daughter, she and I are jumping a 2x4 during a skills class we took together today. She had her own bike, but for this exercise we decided to practice two up. Life is freekin good. :heart

6063886548_5cbdedc8b7_b.jpg

200 mile Stroll Around Eastern NE. today

Took Gertie out for the day today just to see what we could see. Here she is doing her Beemer of the Corn pose. Drove along the Missouri Valley to see the flood damage. Pretty amazing.
picture.php

Atlanta Ill.jpg
Atlanta IL is an interesting destination for us central IL riders.
There is restaurant that was recreated to be like it was in the 40's and 50's when route 66 ran in front of it and the Greyhound bus stopped.
The town also has a restored grain elevator and an historic library.

WI State Hwy 52 North of Antigo WI

Just got done visiting my parents and taking the long way home.

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 447
Bomber Command Museum of Canada

Took a trip to Waterton Park near the south Alberta border on Saturday. Visited the Bomber Command Museum of Canada in Nanton. Lovely ride...

Attachments

• IMG_1915.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 435
1 Day Ride

Valley Falls, Kansas. Halfway between Atchison, Kansas and Topeka, Kansas and once part of the original Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe Railway route.

Heard they had cheap gas here. :laugh

Attachments

• Valley_Falls_Kansas_2011_09_25_40.jpg
    Valley_Falls_Kansas_2011_09_25_40.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 353
Rustic Road 56, near Wildcat mountain. Nice 9 mile loop I took after making a couple of runs along Hyw 33 :dance

Attachments

• rustic_road_56.jpg
    rustic_road_56.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 317
OK, I'll play! Wolf Lodge Bay, Lake Coeur d'Alene, ID this past Sat early AM...

Attachments

• Lk CdA 10_8_11.jpg
    Lk CdA 10_8_11.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 473
Back