• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

Chinook Pass

Heading up the east side of the pass. A nice palette with the larch and the deciduous trees turning color. Changing Colors Chinook Pass.jpg

Sunset on the St.Lawrence

Sitting on the shore in Alexandria Bay NY watching the Sunset on the St. Lawrence.

Attachments

• Bolt Castle 010 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    Bolt Castle 010 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 304
From the MAX BMW GS Challenge at Color in the Catskills.

i-bMS33sH-L.jpg

Photo courtesy of Square Spot Design.

Last edited:
Powhatan Courthouse

Bad weather in the forecast so I went out for an afternoon ride. Took this at Powhatan Courthouse just west of Richmond just before heading home. As you can see the sun was setting and the temperature began dropping quickly. I enjoyed the ride, but it feels good to be home.

2013-12-07 16.32.26-L.jpg

Last edited:
Found a tree stand in the woods today. There was a pile of firewood at the base of the ladder, I'm wondering if he has a wood stove up there. Maybe I'll climb up next time and have a look...

i-FH4D54n-XL.jpg

Talimena Drive

Talimena Drive, eastern Oklahoma this past summer with one of my favorite passengers. Lots of snow on the ground now so may be a while before we get back.

Attachments

• IMG_0914-M.jpg
    IMG_0914-M.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 494
Fundraiser

Battley Cycles sponsored a ride to raise funds for Typoon Haiyan. Here are a couple Beemers that were on the ride.

Beemers.jpg

One Day Ride, well... a few hours at least

50's today. Hillsdale, Kansas. I hear the BBQ here is good, have to wait until March for them to reopen.

Attachments

• Hillsdale_BBQ_15.jpg
    Hillsdale_BBQ_15.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 416
Back