• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lake Express on Lake Michigan

Tominator

I love Big Twins!
Have the Rally organizers made any special arrangement again this year for the discounted Lake Express Hi Speed Ferry? Would save me time instead of gridlock through Chicago.

Tomas
:german

fond memories of watching Wild Hogs with 200 other bmw people last july on the lake express :lurk

Ferry

Arrangements for the South Dakota to Wyoming Express Ferry will be published on line shortly. Stay close to your monitor. :bolt

Friedle

Actually - I know that other BMW riders have asked for & received the discount, just by booking ahead of time and asking for it.

It's worth a try.

The Lake Express Ferry is very motorcycle friendly. :thumb Good Luck!

Actually - I know that other BMW riders have asked for & received the discount, just by booking ahead of time and asking for it.

It's worth a try.The Lake Express Ferry is very motorcycle friendly. :thumb Good Luck!

I'll see some of the SS Badger folks on April 12 at BMW MC of Grand Rapids, and will ask if the Badger will do it.

Actually, I've sent emails to both the Lake Express and the Badger, but haven't received a reply. Will follow up, but Sue's correct. Both ferries are motorcycle friendly. I've never used the Lake Express, but have ridden the Badger numerous times.

I'll see some of the SS Badger folks on April 12 at BMW MC of Grand Rapids, and will ask if the Badger will do it.
Actually, I've sent emails to both the Lake Express and the Badger, but haven't received a reply. Will follow up, but Sue's correct. Both ferries are motorcycle friendly. I've never used the Lake Express, but have ridden the Badger numerous times.

The SS Badger has responded.

"WeÔÇÖd be happy to offer a discount to anyone who uses the Badger to attend the rally. The discount would be available July 10th-27th to anyone who mentions the code ÔÇ£BMWÔÇØ when they book." www.ssbadger.com"

I'll post here when the Lake Express responds.

Much of the Chicago road work has been finished to the point that traffic flow has greatly improved on the major expressways and tollways. Ditto for their counterparts in northwestern Indiana. So, unless you travel during the rush hour, you should not have traffic problems. Getting an I-Pass lets you breeze through the toll gates at highway speed.

Much of the Chicago road work has been finished to the point that traffic flow has greatly improved on the major expressways and tollways. Ditto for their counterparts in northwestern Indiana. So, unless you travel during the rush hour, you should not have traffic problems. Getting an I-Pass lets you breeze through the toll gates at highway speed.

Checked their website
EZ Pass is also accepted in Chicagoland on the tollways.

Back