• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riders from Kentucky going to Spokane

KY rally people

I live in Austin, TX now but I'm originally from Richmond, KY. I'll be going to the rally so if you want to meet along the way somwhere then let me know your travel schedule and we could at least ride part of the way together or just get together at the rally.

Eric

Hi Allan,

I'm from south central Indiana and plan on leaving for Spokane several days ahead of time, planning to camp along the way unless inclement weather dictates otherwise. Just before departure, it would be interesting to get your schedule (if possible) so we might have a chance to link up somewhere along the route westward. I have no major plans for the trip to Spokane other than to take it easy along the way, enjoy the miles, and check out some major landmarks.

Either way, I hope to see you in Spokane! Here's my Email address: powpair@yahoo.com

Roger

Back