• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How many States have you ridden your bike in?

Looks like 21 since I started in 2009. I'm planning on picking up some Canadian maritime provinces (and Vermont!) later this summer, possibly Newfoundland but probably not Labrador. Dang day job.

My map shows all states visited on 2 wheels, only 3 of them aren't on a BMW. If a Hawaii rental counts, so does a California rental :) I count the state if I did anything more significant than food or gas in it - curvy roads, attractions, sights.

VisitedStatesMap.gif

Obviously I need to ride EAST!

...and I intend to fix that this summer by heading straight to Larry's River NS via the northern route and back through the south.

VisitedStatesMap.gif

VisitedProvincesMap.gif

State Decals for My Saddlebags

Hi: Does anyone know of a place where I can get decals of the states, which I would be able to put on my saddlebags - showing where I have been? They would have to resist the weather, of course. Thanks.

Jim

[ Your not really riding if it isn't on a BMW! :D

:wave. :thumb. :thumb

For me, and you can do what you think is best; but this is a BMW club.....So yes, all on a BMW motorcycle. Life is long folks, just get out there, have fun doing it, and put those smiles on your face as you see this fantastic country........ God bless.......Dennis

Updated this year after my trip to the Salty Fog Riders Rally in Nova Scotia - and yes all of them on a BMW R1200RT.

VisitedProvincesMap.jpg

VisitedStatesMap.jpg

image.gif

Not impressive I know, but I do have the highly Coveted "genie in a lamp" state. All states are me and Ursula, my highly coveted well maintained R1200RT. Gerdy the F650GS has joined Ursula in the stable but she's mostly a commuter.

Gotta find N. Africa and Europe........To bad I had a TS Crypto while in Euro for the Army.....Couldn't go into the Warsaw Pact, Ruski dominated, countries.........

Then I switched over to seeing it in the Airstream........lol....Yes, still ride the bike but the pain pills are NOT the best for long distance days...........

YES.....If it isn't on a BMW MOTORCYCLE.......it isn't really right......THIS IS A BMW MOTORCYCLE CLUB still isn't it??>>

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap (1).gif
    VisitedStatesMap (1).gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 111
  • VisitedProvincesMap.gif
    VisitedProvincesMap.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 110
  • VisitedMexicanStatesMap.gif
    VisitedMexicanStatesMap.gif
    4 KB · Views: 110
Back