• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How many States have you ridden your bike in?

I've barely been into a few of these states/provinces, but I did at least gas up in them, so I guess it counts ;)

usa%20map.jpg

canada%20map.jpg

My criteria is a little more strict than wheels touching. To hit the list I have to have slept overnight in the province/state.

Last year was my first year back in the saddle after a 26 year layoff.

All of the visited were done in and around the 07 National.

VisitedProvincesStatesMap.JPG

p.s. why am I limited to a maximum of only 1 stored attachment?

Last edited:
Three summers of riding with a few more states to see.

Attachments

• States Visited States Map.jpg
    States Visited States Map.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 285
There's a lot more of home to for me to ride. My wife and I have also spent three months riding through Scotland, England, France and Spain a long time ago.

Attachments

• VisitedProvincesMap.gif
    VisitedProvincesMap.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 282
My Canadian motorcycle journeys. Kinda limited but it will improve. The only provinces/territories I have not been in are Yukon, PEI and Newfoundland and Labrador.

Attachments

• VisitedProvincesMap-MC.png
    VisitedProvincesMap-MC.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 281
Feel Like such a loser

Only these 2 so far due to family limitations...but hope to do more...if you take out the Motorcycle part of the equation, all but WY, ND, SD, MT, ID, & HI.

Attachments

• RiddenStates.jpg
    RiddenStates.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 282
Just branching out again... Hey, I was in remission for 20 years raising kids!

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMapRLSwim.jpg
    VisitedStatesMapRLSwim.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 279
I know. I need to get out more ; )

I'd never even heard of it before this!!

But, I'm working on it.

Voni
sMiling

hahah, talk to drif10 from adv or bubbagazoo from the rounders. they can help you out!:p

Lots More Places to Visit

Looking forward to lots more sMiles.

Attachments

• Stitched.jpg
    Stitched.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 251
:dunno Only 16?

Sheesh, we gotta get cracking!

Attachments

• VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    VisitedStatesMap.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 245
_xy-1342086_1

It's been so long since I've ridden through some of them, I almost feel they don't count now, but there they are.

Riding down to see the great folks in TX is on the top of my list. One day, maybe this summer, but maybe not if I end up in Barcelona like I expect. :thumb
Cheers y'all! :wave

Nunavut

As far as I can see there is no way to ride into Nunavut. There are definitely roads there, but you either have to fly or take a boat.:cry

252778446_dGUGr-M.jpg

252778444_wckF7-M.jpg

I don’t know if this makes me feel better or worse about the -10 degree temp with a -34 degree wind chill we have in Lilydale right now. It did bring back a bunch of fun memories as I clicked on each state and province I had visited over the years and many adventures.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This level of detail tells one where one has really been, not just some corner of a state...

counties.gif

Sort of like I've seen Newfoundland & Labrador highlighted on a few of these maps...but how many that have, have actually been to Labrador and driven the Trans Labrador Highway?

Back