• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

my new girlfriend

B

bensonhurst

A friends 96 year old grandmother wanted to go for a ride, so who am I to deny a lovely lady.

Mynewgirlfriend.jpg

girlfriend.jpg

girlfriend2.jpg

ontheroad.jpg

47b8dc22b3127cce98548a792d7c0000002.jpg

Last edited:
You gotta send this in for the ON!

That's my grandmom! Here's a little fun fact. She is older than the BMW brand she was riding in! Her b'day is this Friday and she'll be 96. She flew up from Florida and is visiting for a week.

I'll be working up an article for the Mid Atlantic Rider's newsletter and it's been suggested that I send it in to ON as well. Stay tuned.

Fantastic! She looks like the cat who caught the mouse. Great smile. Please send article and pictures to the ON.

Thanks for taking the time to post these.

Can she help work the MOA booth?

She probably would if we asked her! Of course she'd have no idea what anyone is saying since she can't hear too well. But she'd have a blast!

My cousin in S.C. saw her pictures. He's thinking sky diving over Thanksgiving would be her next stunt! (She really wants to try it but she wsa told she's too old a few years ago when he inquired.)

Back