• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photo Assignment 02/09/08

Resident Rabbit

I will confess. My 13 yr old son Sam took this shot today...

Thought you all wouldn't mind if I included it as my #1 shot since we are blood related!:p

Attachments

• Resident Rabbit.jpg
    Resident Rabbit.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 133
I will confess. My 13 yr old son Sam took this shot today...

Thought you all wouldn't mind if I included it as my #1 shot since we are blood related!:p

LOL, more than half my trip report collection was taken by my daughter Lisa...I don't really even know how to figure out who took what! :dunno

19/20

251855274-M.jpg

The lawnmower snow blower thingy is in the way. "Let us out!"

Attachments

• PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 131
Marron Creek

Top of Aspen Higlands Peak, Aspen Highlands Ski Area
highlands.jpg

shot with my little Nikon Cool Pixs 4300 (?) forgot the EXIT info... just on auto mode... finally some sun in Colorado...been a snowy year

Outback...Wow...what a shot! Hey, I have to ask, don't you mean Maroon creek? It was my old haunt, looks pretty familiar! Great job, good picture!

cant remember instructions for weekly photo assignment oops

Last edited:
How to keep you bike Clean

How to keep you bike Clean

srwan2.jpg

The real way to keep you new cycle clean when hauling it over mountain passes:laugh :p

redclfco: Yep cant spell ... finally got some sun out this year.... only have skied 3 days so far... normally upto 20 by now... though will be a great back country spring ski season... going to be tough motocycle or ski...:scratch :laugh :dunno

Last edited:
February 9, 2007 in Oceanside

Start of the Team surfing challenge.
Team-Challenge.jpg

This is the kind of winter day we love in Southern California. :usa

Back