• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

It's the seat for Number One or Number Two.

Speaking of seats....

Liked your transition from the duck to the bicyle rider Hmmmmmm..:laugh
(another seat of power (over the male gender?):laugh ?)

RM

I always wondered where we'd get this one posted :p

SRAB crashing a photo shoot

gown1.jpg

That's not your daughter, Gail, is it?
Somehow I still pictured your daughter as a brunette that was younger than marriageable. :blah

That's not your daughter, Gail, is it?
Somehow I still pictured your daughter as a brunette that was younger than marriageable. :blah

That is a complete stranger. She and her bridesmaids where at the park taking pictures and for some reason I thought it would be funny to get one with her.
My daughter is 13. ;)

I'm probably to literal :dunno

:dunno

I have to admit, a few transitions have made me look twice, three times, but I always find something. The beauty is, what I find may not even be what the poster intended. I suppose that detective work, trying to see what another saw in an environment of asynchronous communication, is the appeal of this thread.

I'm pleased to see so many people jumping in, most recently Ruben Tenorio, from Mexico.

Oh, and Gail: Hell and back? You don't know the half of it! :laugh

:dunno

I have to admit, a few transitions have made me look twice, three times, but I always find something. The beauty is, what I find may not even be what the poster intended. I suppose that detective work, trying to see what another saw in an environment of asynchronous communication, is the appeal of this thread.

I'm pleased to see so many people jumping in, most recently Ruben Tenorio, from Mexico.

Oh, and Gail: Hell and back? You don't know the half of it! :laugh

But Reuben might not understand the game. He posted more than three shots, I don't think that's the game - is it?

#234: Hey Tom I have that shot with my bike in the tunnel

#232: Mike - I really loved Bryce, it was my favorite

Tom, your cave shot is great. One of the best I've seen. They are a challenge, those damn incandescents...

I've shot two caves; keepers=zero

What lens did you use, did you use flash? Which cave.

Back