• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

IMHO..... (and it really is a humble opinion this time because I am new here).... I kinda like having the commentary on a different thread. You could say keep it to a one liner, but people don't read the rules. Why just yesterday a moderator slapped my wrist for totally disregarding the rules (that I didn't even read) on another board. I like seeing picture after picture without the text. Should be obvious enough how the progression from 1 pic to the next works.

I am new to this thread but am enjoying it. I know the idea was stolen, but it's a great idea!

2993 to 2994?

Is the link, some white in both pictures or am I missing something deeper?:scratch
If it's "snow drop" then horticultural references need checking :laugh

Gentlemen, I'm sorry that the sculpture of the brahmin is so realistic in the men's downstairs sporting good department, but by painting the damn thing red and painting those eyes on it, I don't think realism was the first factor in the sculptor's intention. Therefore there's no need to feel inadequate in comparison, although feel free to shed a tear for the bull, I mean imagine lowering a few ton of weight on those every time you sit down.

Ladies, this has nothing to do with you at all and shame on you if you noticed!

And this whole thing was next to a child's play area, I mean imagine, "daddy, daddy daddy, what are those for?"

In actuality, I believe it to be an expression of multi-culturalism, but it's an ugly and incongruous thing at best. At worst it's a big red bull with enormous b@((s.

I mean imagine lowering a few ton of weight on those every time you sit down.

Hmmm...if those are it's "b@((s" as you suggest, where are its legs?

SDC10157.JPG

Well my red bull's anatomy skills might not be what they should be, but I'm fairly sure those large red orbs under the tail aren't legs. Not unless bull's legs are being designed by Dyson vacuum cleaner's bloke. :dunno

dyson0308_01.gif

FRO5JuzaZ8dB_JGF9pl2Sg

legs tucked under and at the sides, b@((s to the rear I think you'll find.

Just after this shot a small dog came up to the rear of the bull and...well did what dogs do do.

For a community to allow such a thing to be put in their park is just nuts.

Thank heaven someone found a pic to replace 3022. That's a horrible whatever it is...what is it?
I worried for a moment that it may have brought the whole thread to an end, or until someone took a picture of a mincer or sausage machine, or a squid!

I can sort this out.

I'll take a walk back to the bull and give the afore mentioned area a hard and swift kick.
If the bull gets up and rubs it's hock, then it's his hock. If it gets up and rubs its knee, it's its knee.

If it gets up chases me round the field and gores me to death, my money would be that it's its B@((s!!!!

Reflections in the mirror (#3035). For the record, I do not Photoshop or touch up anything. I am very low tech and am doing good just posting pics here.

Back