• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

801-802

Wow! from out house to Gods house,,...........now thereÔÇÖs an association that could offend someone of sensibilities! Ha Ha!

RM

Karol, Do tell us about this unusual shot!
262467875_NRLsq-M.jpg

QUOTE=SheRidesABeemer;302312]Karol, Do tell us about this unusual shot![/QUOTE]
That's Gypsy (gypsybeemer). She's a sun conure, and loves to Help me wash the bikes. I've got some great shot's of her on all the bikes.
262478994_W9PSy-M.jpg

262473224_kw3wS-M.jpg
[

She has been to a few rallies, but I haven't figured out how to take her on the bike.

Mooning on the road less traveled

Rags, I think we knew we were getting the south end view of the critters heading north, but didn't have the knowledge / experience to just accelerated through the mess. Finally a delivery truck (on a schedule) behind us pulled out and around and broke trail. I've survived commute traffic in the SF Bay area, Boston, New York, LA, etc., etc. but this was a totally new one on me! :scratch
Cheers
DCM

Rags, I think we knew we were getting the south end view of the critters heading north, but didn't have the knowledge / experience to just accelerated through the mess. Finally a delivery truck (on a schedule) behind us pulled out and around and broke trail. I've survived commute traffic in the SF Bay area, Boston, New York, LA, etc., etc. but this was a totally new one on me! :scratch
Cheers
DCM

Jeeze I believe it...

SNC1923, your post # 907 is quite unusual. Was it designed by Escher? :scratch I have studied this photo several times today and find it quite intriguing, or did I just smoke to much pot in my youth?:whistle

Last edited:
#911: uh oh this is getting scary. Did they have an organized tour of Bryce? :p

Anyway it was my favorite...

SNC1923, your post # 907 is quite unusual. Was it designed by Escher? :scratch I have studied this photo several times today and find it quite intriguing, or did I just smoke to much pot in my youth?:whistle

Well, if you're anything like me. . . .

It's an arch in an old building full of retail stores in Camel, CA. I've always been fascinated by photographs not of things, but of details--parts of things. This allows one to focus on shapes, textures, shadows, lighting, etc.

And it also plays with your head, which is a bonus.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled flashback. :type

Not possible, and on that subject...... i will say no more.....:D

RM

Back