• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

Yeah, Yosemite.

HalfDomeoverMerced.jpg

This is a great shot...and a wonderful opportunity to use that polarizing filter.

I realize it's a stretch...

...but the pig is pink...like the building. :bolt

The perspective in #599 is really kool, how did she get SO small?? And still be able to ride that big bike no less????

It really looks like the road surface is just a normal width which would put the person not more than 10 feet behind the bike,,,,,but obviously something else is going on here.. too kool....

I love this ( well the photo ) thread.

RE #633

Dude when you throwing a party at your "summer cottage"? I wanna come!

And a very unpretentious place, I might add.:laugh

RM

( I like hob-nobbing with royalty )

:laugh :laugh :laugh

That a summer palace of the guy (king, Emporer??), who conceived St Petersberg, Russia after being impressed by Venice.

You know,.... Venice where its warm and St Pete where it gets very very cold (to freeze the canals). what was he thinking? :dunno

Re #638

Eh gads! Tom has become a mere phantom of his former self!

Tis a sad sad day indeed....:laugh

RM

Eh gads! Tom has become a mere phantom of his former self!

Tis a sad sad day indeed....:laugh

RM

Sheesh, I wish that were the case. I've adopted a new stance that I call, "fatitude."

Torags has the bestest transitions!

Wow.

Photos: Free Association blew past 10,000 views sometime yesterday. That's in 3 and 1/2 weeks. Pretty cool. . . . People likes lookin' at perty pitchers.

Wow.

Photos: Free Association blew past 10,000 views sometime yesterday. That's in 3 and 1/2 weeks. Pretty cool. . . . People likes lookin' at perty pitchers.

hey, lets not drag sports into this....

bob_feller_autograph.jpg

some folks said he was a handsome Feller, others said he was simply a Bob Feller.

:laugh

So we're a month into this and here is what I've learned.

- I don't have any sunset/sunrises, apparently I missed the class the day they talked about the golden hour.
- I don't have any rusty car pics...I have no car pics
- I don't like the city, don't have many pics
- I have more nuclear power plant pics than most people :dunno
- We have yet to get to cover bridges, I got covered bridges
- I resolve to take more pictures of the things around my bike, not just the bike!
- I have as many kid pictures as Beemerchef has dog pictures. ;)
- This is fun.

I'm going to go out on a limb here.... RandallIsland went to China. Is that a good guess?

It may take him 2 years 7 months and 16 days to get the entire China trip album on Free Association :laugh

I'm joking and they're interesting pix.

I just gave SheRidesABeemer a bridge, albeit uncovered.

Back