• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tessler Original!!

R1100rtp

You've already seen the Cowboy Hat logo designed by the very talented Mr. Tessler :clap Stay tuned for the soon to be unveiled primary Logo for the '08 International Rally, and another Tessler Original......

Attachments

• hat2.gif
    hat2.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 386
Mighty fine work there. Mighty fine.

Attachments

• Chief wiggam.jpg
    Chief wiggam.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 375
That's very good, sir. Very good, indeed.

222px-Waylon_Smithers_1.png

Is that a Tessler? Real or Fake. We in the big apple have a big problem with the hawking of counterfeit Tessler's.. Be careful when purchasing an original.. Make sure you get the official certificate. Me myself, I'm invested in original Tessler's.. A great hedge against inflation.. Sort of like real estate.

My brother is a drummer and for about 4 years we played in the same band.
At one point a waitress I was hanging out with said, after hearing about our sibling musicianship, "Wow, I rilly love your band!"

1560225b9da04a0258283110.L.jpg

I bet you got all the chicks with that "Love Song" of yours...

"Love is all around you.
Love is knockin' outside the door.
Waitin' for you is this love made just for two
Keep an open heart and you'll find love again, I know..."

I never knew you did your own album art, though.

:ha

Back