• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Riders Workshop

I just read the review in Motorcycle Consumer News. They have a link to it on their site. Worth reading. They seemed to think it was worthwhile. Sorry, no personal experience.

I took the two day course in October. Well worth it for me. I found out a lot about proper RPM and power control and general bike control.

Jim did a seminar at the National, which I attended. As soon as I got home I signed up for a course.

I wrote a review of my experience on the Riders Workshop Web Site. You can see it here:

http://www.ridersworkshop.com/review2007-2.html

Rod
97 K11LT

ridersworkshop

I am attempting to help coordinate a workshop for Wisconsin in June, '08. We are trying to have a seminar like what Jim presented at the National open to the public at BMW of Milwaukee, followed by riders' groups staggered about 3 days apart.(at least, that is one plan)

I am in contact with Jim Ford.

The seminar at the 2007 National was really good.

I know that he did a workshop for the Minneapolis BMW Club in WI about September of last year.

Here is an idea: If Maryland, West VA, and Penn are a bit far for your available time, then contact Jim and see if you could schedule a Ridersworkshop in your area.
He prefers working with clubs and "riders groups".

Back