• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Favorite Bike Portrait

The yellow beast

first trip out last fall:p

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 612
Pikes Peak

A recent day trip, Airforce Academy (Colorado Springs) with Pikes Peak in the background.

Attachments

• P4280126.jpg
    P4280126.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 456
942051388_CRiEA-L.jpg

On departure for the Redmond Rally. My wife's first trip piloting her own bike. The smile on her face says it all.

Mid Michigan ORV Trail

I'm fond of this picture. Prior to taking it, the GS and I were both laying horizontal in the dirt and sand several miles down this road in the other direction. For the first time, I managed to pick her up (alone), and get on with my ride! Full tank of gas....no one else around for miles. :help

Attachments

• img_0117.jpg
    img_0117.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 460
Ha Gsteve, I saw that same bike at the Bloomsburg Rally too, and have that exact shot myself! It sure is a nice paint job!

Back