• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Renting and riding in Costa Rica

juner

We're planning to rent an F650GS from Costa Rica Motorcycle Tours & Rental in mid-Feb., 2008. Does anyone have any info on this company or any advice on where to go and what to expect. Thanks

Costa Rica

Great question, I just emialed a MOA ambasador (is that what they are called?) in CR, I'll let you know what I find out. I'm moving there in 2 weeks, so the search begins..

Costa Rica

Thanks for the info, Hayduke. Good to here someone was happy with Costa Rica Tours & Motorcycle Rental. Wilheim has been very helpful so far. Are you going to be living in San Jose? I forgot there was an ambassador there. I'll have to get in touch with him also, but, please let me know what he tell you. Thanks.
June

Back