• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Two-Wheeled Texans video

henzilla

not so retired
Staff member
A ride around Texas courtesy of Two-Wheeled Texans. Played to the tune of Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere"

Lots's of BMW's so don't nitpick:whistle

Our club Reidmeister sent it saying a goal for us this year.:laugh I was amazed how many of the out of the way places and funny little stops I have already been thru and visited... a few while out today !
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC1Lrk1aP14

I like that. The guy can sing. Somebody up in Kansas who we had never heard of sent the link back to us with the note that Johny Cash had done this neat Texas video.

Love it !!!

Oh yeah.

(Hate to say it, but it might even be just as good as the cover of the original that the MOA Men's Chorus did in Lima a few years back)

I waannaa go to Texas.

There is a core TWT group that puts something like this together every year and it is unveiled at there New Years gathering.
This year there trying to do a Texas prison photo op. done to Jail House Rock. Problem they are running into is the Texas prison system is NOT fond of people stopping out front and snapping pictures.
Some people need an excuse to ride. What ever it takes, some go to rallies, some take pictures some bend curves.
I Like it all.

Back