• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photo Assignment: Weekend 12/29/07

Three?

At first glance, this would appear to be a picture of two people, Mr. and Mrs. SNC 1923; however, the results of a blood test last Thursday confirmed that, in fact, there are now three of us.

:brad

Last edited:
What a grand way to make a birth announcement!

Congratulations, you lucky two, I mean 3!

Voni
sMiling

At first glance, this would appear to be a picture of two people, Mr. and Mrs. SNC 1923; however, the results of a blood test last Thursday confirmed that, in fact, there are now three of us.

Congratulations, Tom!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures of mini-SNC1923

-Alex

Congratulations and the best to you three.

congrats to you both!

( I could say something about the suggestive nature of the name of the establishment behind you and making such an announcement with a picture you two standing in front of said establishment, but I wonÔÇÖt go there! Ha Ha!)

RM

Just the other evening while sitting in my garage and staring at the back of my LT I thought about that very same picture, but dismissed it as being just too darn easy! (just kidding!!)

Ha Ha!

RM

Josh....

.... eating for three?

(from the Big GIG)

Attachments

• Big GIG JoshGotPork r.jpg
    Big GIG JoshGotPork r.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
congrats to you both!

( I could say something about the suggestive nature of the name of the establishment behind you and making such an announcement with a picture you two standing in front of said establishment, but I wonÔÇÖt go there! Ha Ha!)

RM

You know, this crossed my mind only after I posted the shot. Didn't even occur to me initially, even as I was taking the shot. We really did dine there last night. Kids here in California put In n' Out bumper stickers on their cars with the "hamburger" part removed and think that it's the height of hilarity.

Apparently I'm not only the master of the unintentional pun but the emperor of unwitting double-entendre as well. C'est la vie.

Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes. My lovely bride is very excited and I'm scared to death.

.... eating for three?

:laugh

You took my idea! :)

Same shot, different angle; three pork chops. Possibly three pounds, as well. :hungover

Nothing too special. I didn't know the assignment when I went to NYC, so I wasn't being too careful with picking my subjects. This is less "professional" and more "fun". I can think of a lot of improvements to this one.

potw-three.jpg

Congratulations! So, when do you get the sidecar?

:laugh

You took my idea! :)

Same shot, different angle; three pork chops. Possibly three pounds, as well. :hungover

Nothing too special. I didn't know the assignment when I went to NYC, so I wasn't being too careful with picking my subjects. This is less "professional" and more "fun". I can think of a lot of improvements to this one.

potw-three.jpg

At least it came with a vegetable.:stick

Sitting at the same table I could see they were big but I didn't realize just how big they were until now. I feel queasy.

At least it came with a vegetable.:stick

Sitting at the same table I could see they were big but I didn't realize just how big they were until now. I feel queasy.

That's probably just atherosclerosis.:stick

Kids here in California put In n' Out bumper stickers on their cars with the "hamburger" part removed and think that it's the height of hilarity.

I went to high school just down the street from one. Back in the day we just cut the 'b' and the 'r' off the In-N-Out BURGER.

238397767-XL.jpg

Three Lummi Island locals.

Tom, great news. Will certainly make 2008 a year to remember.

Touratech have an aluminium crib I think.

220538518-S.jpg

Lest this photo garners an award, it doesn't qualify, as the photo was shot in Nov of '07. But it is on subject. Location is the New River Gorge, on the OLD bridge under the "New" New River Gorge Bridge.

Soylent Blue

238421677-M.jpg

Shout it out:

Tom, congratulations on the tax deduction :thumb

Boney, nice shot.:thumb

Congratulations Tom! What a Happy New Year!
That is pretty funny about the restaurant sign in the background! ;)

Congrats Tom and Mrs. SNC1923!!! Clever shot, too.

Somehow I missed this thread. :scratch LOTS of interesting and creative shots by everyone on the "Three" theme last week as well. :bow

Back