• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Picture Game

jimvonbaden

Kool Aid Dispenser!
I have an idea for a new kind of post. Post a picture and give no clues. Then see if anyone can figure out where it is.

I'm starting with a very easy one.

Jim :brow

Attachments

• long beach sm.jpg
    long beach sm.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 355
That is the City of.................on the banks of the ...............River.

Do I get the prize??;)

Uhhhhh

Bismark, ND? Topeka, KS? I am pretty sure it is not Tucumcari, AZ. How about Ketchum, ID?

My turn...

If you've been there you'll know. If you haven't you won't.

MarkF

P.S. Please forgive the amateur cut and paste.

widebmw said:
The first pic is "Long Beach sm"
Thats the file name.
The second pic is "guess" thats tricky.

I guess I will have to be more careful next time! LOL I forgot to rename it first!:cry

Long beach from the Queen Mary.

Jim:brow

New one, and no freeby!

guess%2002.jpg

How about this one? It's an easy one!

Jim:brow

Maybe not Valley City

I think that the trusts on the bridge in Valley City go all the way down to the ground.

Where is Tucumari? I don't think that it is in AZ.

Where is Tucumcari

schaeftl said:
Where is Tucumari? I don't think that it is in AZ.

You are right. If you were travelling on Route 66 you would know that to to find a motel in "Tucumcari Tonight" you would be in eastern New Mexico.

Re: Where is Tucumcari

GS Tom said:
You are right. If you were travelling on Route 66 you would know that to to find a motel in "Tucumcari Tonight" you would be in eastern New Mexico.

That's cool! I'm sitting in a hotel in Gallup, NM on my way from Calexico, CA to Washington DC. first day was only 565 miles, but what a great day for riding. Sunny and 70 degrees. From Prescott to Gallup, NM was some incredible scenery. Too bad I had to take 4 lane most of the way.

I can't wait till day five when I ride the last 400 miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia!:wow :clap

Jim :brow

Another one

I would really like to get this thread going again.

Here's another one. Yankee Beemers need not reply.

MarkF

Re: Another one

MarkF said:
I would really like to get this thread going again.

Here's another one. Yankee Beemers need not reply.

MarkF

Starts with an S..... :wave

Back